For women, eyes and eyebrows are aesthetically important. They try various methods to Eyebrow Growth Ways. Eye circles should appear bright and light colour. Some women complain of dark circles under the eyes. These look aesthetically bad and create a sickly impression. There are many reasons for this. Iron deficiency, genetics, ageing, dry skin, vitamin deficiency, long-term computer work, stress, insomnia, smoking, unbalanced diet, excessive alcohol, allergies and some diseases cause bruises under the eyes. Some of these are of genetic origin. It is seen with such problems in the family. I will explain the genetic ones of this problem in the content. Check out the list below that I have compiled with the advice of doctors.
Foods For Bruises Under The Eyes
Our first ingredient is cucumber. In fact, this is a very famous method and has been preferred for a long time. Cucumbers correct blood vessel shrinkage and lighten skin. It accelerates blood flow.
- Cut the cucumber with thick slices and put it in the refrigerator. Place on your eyes and leave for 20 minutes. Apply this method twice a day for 10 days.
- I will offer you another formula for cucumber. Mix an equal amount of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply cotton to your eyes. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with water. Do this method once a day for 10 da
Potato, which we consume a lot in our daily lives, is beneficial for the skin. The removes the bruises under the eyes and swellings because it lightens the color of the skin. I’m giving you it’s description now.
- Cool two potatoes in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Peel the potatoes, grind and squeeze. Soak the piece of cotton in liquid and rub it into your under eyes before you go to sleep.
- Wash your face the next day.
- Apply this treatment for at least 10 days every night.
Liquid Products For Bruises Under The Eyes
This flower has an exquisite smell. It is used not only for decorative purposes but also for beauty and health. It destroys the bruises under the eyes. As it has antioxidant properties, it strengthens skin cells, renews skin, revitalizes the eye area.
- Dip the cotton ball in rose water and rub it around your eyes.
- Leave for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- You should apply this method in the morning and evening for two weeks.
It contains lactic acid and moisturizes the skin. In addition, there are proteins, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants in the milk. These substances strengthen the skin and repair damaged areas. You should use cold milk for bruises under the eyes. Soak the cotton piece in the milk and apply it around the eyes. It will correct the rings and bruises.
Another solution for bruises under the eyes is using coconut oil. It used for many problems of the skin. It moisturizes and prevents wrinkles due to its moisturizing properties.
- Apply this oil by massaging it around the eyes.
- Keep a few hours and then wash.
- Apply twice a day for several months.
Green Tea Pocket
Many people know how useful this substance is to the skin. Green tea which contains antioxidants prevents dark circles and swelling around the eyes. I’m describing how to use it.
- Boil 2 pieces of the green tea bag in a half cup of tea for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pouches from the water and cool them in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Leave cold tea bags on your eyes for 15 minutes.
- Do this method twice a day for 10 days.