Almost everyone’s hair frizz after washing. Especially those with thick and dry hair experience this problem. If they don’t use the proper shampoo, their hair gets frizzy after a shower. This is a big problem for some women and they have difficulty in styling their hair. You can use emollients and anti-frizz products to avoid the problem but try natural remedies first. Then check out our suggestion list to get rid of frizzy hair after shower:
- Our skin produces useful oils to moisturize our hair. Thus, it reduces the loss of our hair. When we take a shower, shampoos remove these oils from our heads. That’s why our hair dries. Shampoos clean our hair but those prevent it from being protected with oil and moisturizing. Do not wash your hair too much.
Depth Care Masks For Frizzy Hair After Shower
- You should use in-depth care masks to prevent frizzy hair. These products, which you will usually find in beauty salons, moisturize and nourish your hair. You don’t have to give money to these masks. Also, use to prepare your natural care products at home. First, those who prefer natural methods can use these products.
- Shampoos for dry hair not only cleanse your hair but also moisturize and nourish it. When you use these shampoos, your hair will become less frizzy as they contain effective ingredients. Silicone shampoos retain moisture in hair cells and prevent frizz. Never use shampoos that dry the hair. You can also apply moisturizing products after showering.
- Another reason for hair to rise after a shower is to use a towel. When these fabrics are rubbed due to their structure, they electrify your hair and make it look fluffy. Also, towels get stiff as they are washed and they press against your hair and wear off as they dry. For this reason, use a t-shirt instead of a towel to dry your hair after showering without rubbing it. You can also use a microfiber towel as it does not become electrified.
Other Solutions of Frizzy Hair
- The quicker you dry your hair after showering, the sooner it will soften. Use the dryer immediately until all of your hair is dry. Set the appliance to warm, not hot. Extremely hot damages and sheds your hair.
- Apply oil therapy every week to strengthen your hair and maintain moisture balance. Use hot oil for all hair types. I recommend it, especially to dry-haired women. The most ideal product is jojoba oil. Once a week you will realize how beautiful your hair is by using this oil. You can also use similar oils if you wish.
Also read How Do I Prevent Hair Loss? to protect yor hair and haircare.